Hep A vacination

I have had HepB. I don't remember having it, but after blood test in the early 80's my doctor told me that I apparently had it and my immune system has cleared it all from my system and I am now immune to Hep B because my test show that I have hepB antibodies. I was informed last year that now I have HepC. I went on the IntronA-ribivirin therapy and it significantly reduced the copies in my blood but didn't clear it to undectable. I am now waiting to go on the new pegylated interferon therapy when it is approved. Having said all of this, would it be prudent to get the HEP A vaccination? I must tell you I am also HIV +. My immune system is strong(500t's-undectable viral load) thank you

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Yes,if your inmmune status is good,and you are at risk for infection ,by location or travel.

chronic hepatitis,are these findings suggestive
pegylated interferon