|HIV consentrations in body fluids
Jun 2, 2001
I teach a HIV Prevention Counselor Training class. A participant asked if the consentration of HIV is greater in semen than blood if you looked at equal amounts, e.g. cubic centimeter.
Response from Dr. Santana
June 2, 2001
No, the concentration in blood and cells is always higher than in semen, aproximately 2.5 times at any given point.
Hep C and hydroxurea
Hiv tests I and II
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- 20 Months Negative Persistent Symptoms
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
- Had Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Came Inside
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.