|Hep C and hydroxurea
Jun 1, 2001
I recently read that hydroxurea can damage liver, being hiv+ (and hep c)I have been taking that medicine for 11 months now. Do you think I should stop? and try other options?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
hep c patient,new treatment
HIV consentrations in body fluids
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Hole In Condom
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.