|Hep C and hydroxurea
Jun 1, 2001
I recently read that hydroxurea can damage liver, being hiv+ (and hep c)I have been taking that medicine for 11 months now. Do you think I should stop? and try other options?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
hep c patient,new treatment
HIV consentrations in body fluids
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Fever?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.