|Hep C and hydroxurea
Jun 1, 2001
I recently read that hydroxurea can damage liver, being hiv+ (and hep c)I have been taking that medicine for 11 months now. Do you think I should stop? and try other options?
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When Does First Herpes Outbreak Occur?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.