follow up question

Doctor, I asked a question about two months ago titled test results. I had protected sex with a sex worker and had a ELISA test done and it came back reactive, I then had a Western blot and a IFA done and the Western blot showed irregular intibodies in the P55 band the IFA was negative. I then had Elisas done at 30 and 62 days after the possible exposure both came back negative. At 87 days I had two different Elisas and a RNA test done, the ELISAS came back negative and the RNA came back within the normal range. I am living overseas and have not been given a good explanation. Is the RNA the same as a PCR ? I have read on another sight that if you have a PCR (RNA) test done and a ELISA at the same time and they both come back negative that this rules out being infected. I hope that you understand what I have tried to explain. I would like to put this behind me and never put myself at risk again. Could you please look at my test results and let me know what you think. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This is not a hepatitis question, but if your PCR is negative that is the same as RNA and if there is no virus there is no infection. DTD

Confusing Information
PLEASE ANSWER