|Doctor Clueless About HBV PCR
May 30, 2001
My doc is clueless about HBV PCR and insists that its only for HIV and Hep C. Can you advise any place I should go to to get information and access to this test? (I am in Maryland)
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The folks at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore know what they are doing and they have heard of HBV by PCR. Good luck and give them my regards! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.