|Doctor Clueless About HBV PCR
May 30, 2001
My doc is clueless about HBV PCR and insists that its only for HIV and Hep C. Can you advise any place I should go to to get information and access to this test? (I am in Maryland)
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The folks at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore know what they are doing and they have heard of HBV by PCR. Good luck and give them my regards! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- Is Acne A Sign Of Hiv?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- Which Is More Common Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea?
- What Are Early Signs Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.