cryoglobulins

Dear Dr D. I have posted a few questions on recurrent cellulitis, and have not found an answer to my problem. I am hep c hiv+

I recently have discovered apossible cause, but I am having much trouble understanding all the things I am finding on the internet.

Can you please shed some light on cryoglobulins and Hep C.

also thank you for your lead on the mailorder pharmacies. that was on the money with regard to ribavirin compounds.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Cryoglobulins are proteins that clump together when the temperature in the blood goes down. The temperature in the extremities or the skin is usually cooler and the clumping can occur and block blood vessels and can cause infections, rashes, arthritis etc. The best way to treat this is to get rid of the hepatitis C! Good luck! DTD

CONFUSED
Doctor Clueless About HBV PCR