|cured Hep B now HIV
May 29, 2001
5 years ago I recovered (created antibodies) from Hepatitis B and was recently diagnosed with HIV. Will this cause Hep B to reoccur or will I have complications from the HIV medications? -Worried
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If you developed antibodies for the surface antigen of hepatitis B you should have no problem.Sometimes this Ab is lost in HIV patients.
Rate of Hep C supression w/PegIntronRibavirin
- Maculopapular Rash And Hiv
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.