Hepatitis A, C or Aids

I wrote on 5/28 concerning an RV dump site. You said 1-4 weeks for Hep A. Its been 8 months and I haven't been sick or anything. So I guess I can forget about it? What about Hep C? I guess I just want to know after 8 months since the incident would you suggest getting tested for Hep A, C or AIDS?? Thank you so much for your response!!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

I think your only possible risk was for HAV ,and you should be clear.Dont worry.Just remember to have soap and detergent ready for your next trip.The basic maasure to prevent disease is basic hygiene.

hep c
Rate of Hep C supression w/PegIntronRibavirin