|Hepatitis A, C or Aids
May 29, 2001
I wrote on 5/28 concerning an RV dump site. You said 1-4 weeks for Hep A. Its been 8 months and I haven't been sick or anything. So I guess I can forget about it? What about Hep C? I guess I just want to know after 8 months since the incident would you suggest getting tested for Hep A, C or AIDS?? Thank you so much for your response!!
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
I think your only possible risk was for HAV ,and you should be clear.Dont worry.Just remember to have soap and detergent ready for your next trip.The basic maasure to prevent disease is basic hygiene.
Rate of Hep C supression w/PegIntronRibavirin
- Are Black Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.