|Is it important for a Dentist?
May 29, 2001
How important is for a Dentist to vaccinate anti hep.B ? Is it necessary?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,it is very important.All health profesionals that are potentially in contact with blood should have the vaccine for their sake and to protect his or her patients.
Questionable Lymph Node, Part III
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.