|Is it important for a Dentist?
May 29, 2001
How important is for a Dentist to vaccinate anti hep.B ? Is it necessary?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,it is very important.All health profesionals that are potentially in contact with blood should have the vaccine for their sake and to protect his or her patients.
Questionable Lymph Node, Part III
- People Who Are Susceptible To Hiv
- Long Term Studies Of Hiv-discordant Couples
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Is The Aids Virus Killed In Boiling Water?
- Hepatitis C Transmission In Lesbian Sexual Contact
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.