Blood Test results

I had unprotected sex on April 12 and on May 8 I had blood drawn to be tested for STD's, all the tests came back negative, I was just curious if that was enough time for HIV or Hep to show up in my blood? If not would you suggest going to a free clinic and getting tested again in a couple months because getting tested that time killed my mother, and I am underage so I can't get tested again at my doctor without tellin her. PLEASE help me I am going crazy.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

You need to be tested again at least 6 months after your last time of unprotected sex.,for HIV,HCV and HBV.You need to start taking control of your acts,and start to behave like an adult.It will be of no benefit to have this test in 6 months if you keep having risk exposures.,as then you will need tests every 6 months.Have safe sex!!!!

hiv testing?
Questionable Lymph Node/Medical Mystery