|What can I do to protect myself?
May 26, 2000
My roommate recently turned yellow and was diagnosed with Hepatitis A or B. What is the best way to avoid getting it myself? thanks
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You need to know which one. Hep A is very contagious and needs to be quarantined in the bathroom because it is in stool. Hepatitis B is bloodborne and sexually transmitted so don't share needles or don't have sex with him! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
- Alternatives To Atripla For Kidney Problems
- Body To Body Massage No Penetration Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.