|Caffein and fiber for HBV
May 17, 2001
I'm HBV +. I take a lot of caffein in my drinks, I also take a spoon of fiber powder a day. Is this killing my liver more? Thanks guys you're great. Chris
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
There is no suggestion(to my knowledge),that caffeine may affect your liver.It is not good to exagerate in this,as it can affect other functions.Fiber is no problemfor the liver and is good for you.
hepC symtoms 2nd request
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.