May 17, 2001
I am curious to know if a CBC would show if one had HIV or does it have to be a specific test? Thank you in advance for your response.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
No.You need an specific test to detect HIV and hepatitis B or C.
- Is 3 Months Hiv Test Conclusive?
- What Are The Names Of Tests For Hiv?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Hiv Transmission From Vaginal Fluid During Frottage
- What Does Maculopapular Rash Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.