May 17, 2001
I am curious to know if a CBC would show if one had HIV or does it have to be a specific test? Thank you in advance for your response.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
No.You need an specific test to detect HIV and hepatitis B or C.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do It Take To Raise Our Cd4 Count?
- Overcoming Anxiety Of Hiv
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
- Chances Of Hiv Transmission Saliva To Cut Skin
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Negative Hiv Test After Window Period Should I Retest
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.