|protein found in liver what abnormalities are these indicative of?
Jun 15, 2000
What test and what recommendations for high proteins counts and lypmolights....Pertaining to the liver and billirubin in normal and all others are in normal ranges?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
This is a little hard for me to understand. If the lymphocyte counts are high, there may a problem with your blood and you should see a hematologist. High proteins can also be a sign of disease and should be investigated. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Signs That Hiv Is Turning Into Aids
- Hiv Antiviral Drugs Side Effects
- How Long Do The Hepatitis B Vaccine Stay In Your System?
- How Long After Contracting Hepatitis Will I Test Positive?
- How Does Lyrica Help Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.