|protein found in liver what abnormalities are these indicative of?
Jun 15, 2000
What test and what recommendations for high proteins counts and lypmolights....Pertaining to the liver and billirubin in normal and all others are in normal ranges?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
This is a little hard for me to understand. If the lymphocyte counts are high, there may a problem with your blood and you should see a hematologist. High proteins can also be a sign of disease and should be investigated. DTD
Milk Thistle effectiveness and Lamivudine as monotherapy
Is the HIV treatment necessary now?
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
- Where Does Hpv Come From?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.