May 16, 2001
WHAT IS MEDICAL HEPATITIS?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
I have no idea what this term may mean.All the viral hepatitis are medical ,meaning, produce disease in humans.
Why the symptoms?
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Acute Hiv Symptoms At 6 Weeks
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Hiv From Dried Blood On Toilet Seat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.