May 16, 2001
WHAT IS MEDICAL HEPATITIS?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
I have no idea what this term may mean.All the viral hepatitis are medical ,meaning, produce disease in humans.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.