May 16, 2001
Is it possible to get Hepatits B from kissing?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Only if blood is present,as well as lacerations and trauma.In other words ,possible but not probable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- Anyone Ever Tested Negative At 3 Months Retest Positive Later
- Are White Patches That Are On My Toungue A Sign Of HIV?
- Can The Drug Truvada Cause Night Sweats?
- Do Herpes Sores Always Occur In The Same Spots?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.