May 16, 2001
Is it possible to get Hepatits B from kissing?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Only if blood is present,as well as lacerations and trauma.In other words ,possible but not probable.
clarification May 11th response
- What To Do If You Think Your Boyfriend Has Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People Have Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are Shingles And What Do They Look Like?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.