|clarification May 11th response
May 16, 2001
You stated May 11th to" 6 month testing" question, to be 100 sure you need follow up at 12 weeks..did you mean to write 12 "months"? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes ,my error.Thank you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.