Jun 15, 2000
Out of hepatitis a, b, and c which one causes the most concern?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis A never becomes chronic and is rarely fatal, unless you have hepatitis C, then it can be as much as 40% fatal. Hepatitis B and C both become chronic and it depends on the individual which is worse. Everyone is different and needs to be considered so. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.