Jun 15, 2000
Out of hepatitis a, b, and c which one causes the most concern?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis A never becomes chronic and is rarely fatal, unless you have hepatitis C, then it can be as much as 40% fatal. Hepatitis B and C both become chronic and it depends on the individual which is worse. Everyone is different and needs to be considered so. DTD
Hepatitis C Cure???
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.