Jun 15, 2000
Out of hepatitis a, b, and c which one causes the most concern?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis A never becomes chronic and is rarely fatal, unless you have hepatitis C, then it can be as much as 40% fatal. Hepatitis B and C both become chronic and it depends on the individual which is worse. Everyone is different and needs to be considered so. DTD
Hepatitis C Cure???
- Is Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Is Urine Safe?
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.