|Hepatitis C Cure???
Jun 15, 2000
What treatment and drug therapy is used for the eradication of the Hepatitis C virus from the human body?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
At the moment, the combination of interferon and ribavirin has an almost 40% chance of curing the virus the first time you are treated for usually a year. The news to come is the pegylated interferons which should do better particularly when combined with interferon! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Eye Floaters After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.