|Hepatitis C Cure???
Jun 15, 2000
What treatment and drug therapy is used for the eradication of the Hepatitis C virus from the human body?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
At the moment, the combination of interferon and ribavirin has an almost 40% chance of curing the virus the first time you are treated for usually a year. The news to come is the pegylated interferons which should do better particularly when combined with interferon! DTD
- How Long Does It Take For Blood Test Results For Hiv To Come Back?
- Dating An Hiv Positive Person
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Will Genital Herpes Cause Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.