Jun 15, 2000
I would like to ask whether hep c can be passed from mutual masturbation where no intent of bodily fluid exchange has taken place. My alt is 65;5 above normal, which is 60. This has been continuous for 2 years.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hep C is not well transmitted sexually, unless there is a break in the skin. It has nothing to do with the alt. You should be evaluated for treatment of the hep C and if you are cured then there is no chance of transmitting it! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal With Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Giving Oral Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.