For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

mutual masturbation.

I would like to ask whether hep c can be passed from mutual masturbation where no intent of bodily fluid exchange has taken place. My alt is 65;5 above normal, which is 60. This has been continuous for 2 years.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Mutual,

Hep C is not well transmitted sexually, unless there is a break in the skin. It has nothing to do with the alt. You should be evaluated for treatment of the hep C and if you are cured then there is no chance of transmitting it! DTD

liver alive long with hep. b and c
Hepatitis C Cure???