|what happens to people
Jun 16, 2000
what happens to people that have hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis is a general term that means inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by viruses, drugs, alcohol and poisons from things like mushrooms, or funguses. In severe cases, people feel fatigued nauseated. Their eyes often turn yellow, their urine brown and their stool white. However in many cases, no symptoms at all are reported.DTD
He is Negative, Am I
symptoms of the three strains?
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.