|He is Negative, Am I
Jun 16, 2000
My boyfriend (100% faitful we'll say)of one year just got a test and the result was negative. Does this mean anything for my status or could I still have it?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You don't say negative for what. HIV and hepatitis B are much more likely to be transmitted sexually than hepatitis C. You should be vaccinated for hepatitis B if you are not immune and you should be tested for all sexually transmitted diseases yourself too, assuming that he is not your first sexual partner. DTD
when should I start HCV treatment?
what happens to people
- Toilet Splash Risks
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.