Jun 16, 2000
Does Hepatitis C replicate faster in one infected with Aids?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes without a doubt. There is good evidence that hepatitis C levels in HIV patients are higher. This might explain why sexual transmission and maternal fetal transmission is higher in HIV+ patients. DTD
Detection of Hep C
Co-infected, Quantitative HCV-RNA has increased with HAART
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Gave Oral And Got A Mouth Ulcer Two Days Later
- HIV 1 AND 2 ANTIBODY TEST BY ELISA METHOD
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.