Jun 16, 2000
Does Hepatitis C replicate faster in one infected with Aids?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes without a doubt. There is good evidence that hepatitis C levels in HIV patients are higher. This might explain why sexual transmission and maternal fetal transmission is higher in HIV+ patients. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Amenorrhea A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can An Hbv Or Hiv Carrier Have No Symptoms But Spread The Disease To Others?
- Anxiety Symptoms Cause By Fear Of Hiv Infection
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From A Woman To Man?
- Dating For Black Men With Hiv
- Fear Of Hiv In Hypodermic Needles On The Ground
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.