|Relationship between Hepatitis & HIV
Jun 21, 2000
Can a HIV + person be immunised against hepatitis B? Will HIV infection causes the hepatitis B antibodies in the body to be weakened? Will anti HIV combination treatment help against fighting hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis B vaccine will work well in HIV patients,not quite as well as in HIV negative patients. I would definitely recommend it for both HIV and non HIV patients. DTD
Gay men & Hep A & C
How long will the liver stay healthy
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Having Unprotected Anal Sex With Hiv Positive Man
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.