|hiv hep c and lymphodema
Jun 21, 2000
I have HIV and am also suffering from hep c and lymphodema. Could one of these diseases cause my fatigue? My viral load in undetectable and I have almost 500 tcells.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Gay men & Hep A & C
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.