|WHAT DOES ANTIRETROVIRAL THEAPARY MEAN?
Jun 29, 2000
WHAT DOES ANTIRETROVIRAL THEAPARY MEAN?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Antiretroviral therapy is the treatment of HIV with antiviral medications. It is very successful, but it does have some side effects. The general rule is the earlier treatment starts the better it works and the fewer the side effects. If you have HIV you should be evaluated by an experienced treater and the risks and benefits of therapy should be explained to you. Good Luck! DTD
Acquiring Hepatitis and detecting it???
Liver enzymes, HepB, HIV
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.