|what causes hepatitis?
Jun 29, 2000
what causes hepatitis?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis is a term for inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by drugs, alcohol or viruses.DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Chancroid Statistics
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.