|what causes hepatitis?
Jun 29, 2000
what causes hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis is a term for inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by drugs, alcohol or viruses.DTD
Diseases caused by HCV
What are the differences between Hepatitis a, b, and c
- Primary Hiv And Mouth Ulcer
- Frequent Colds Swollen Lymph Nodes Hiv Symptoms
- First Week Symptoms Of Hiv Infection
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- How Long Does It Take To Feel The Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.