|what causes hepatitis?
Jun 29, 2000
what causes hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis is a term for inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by drugs, alcohol or viruses.DTD
Diseases caused by HCV
What are the differences between Hepatitis a, b, and c
- Does Flaky Skin Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.