|what causes hepatitis?
Jun 29, 2000
what causes hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis is a term for inflammation of the liver. It can be caused by drugs, alcohol or viruses.DTD
Diseases caused by HCV
What are the differences between Hepatitis a, b, and c
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood On A Door Knob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.