|Diseases caused by HCV
Jun 29, 2000
Could you please let me know what diseases can be caused by HCV? Is arthritic joints one of them?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes. Many people with HCV have joint pains. The 3 classic illnesses caused by it are cryoglobulinemia, which causes antibodies to clog up in the cold, porphyrea cutanea tarda, which causes skin rashes and a constellation of other problems. Arthritis is a very common disease, so make sure you get your hepatitis treated. DTD
Booster immunization using different hepatitis recombinant vaccine manufacturers
what causes hepatitis?
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.