|How can I pass HIV?
Jul 13, 2000
Can anybody get HIV with a kiss? With the fluids of the mouth?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There has been one case reported in people who both had really bad teeth and gum disease which were bleeding and participated in really heavy kissing. Other than that it is really not a major risk of transmission. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Passed By Kissing?
- Itchy Scrotum After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Touching Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.