|How can I pass HIV?
Jul 13, 2000
Can anybody get HIV with a kiss? With the fluids of the mouth?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There has been one case reported in people who both had really bad teeth and gum disease which were bleeding and participated in really heavy kissing. Other than that it is really not a major risk of transmission. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Prognostic value of hepatitis C viral load testing
Rebetron, Anemia and Epo?
- Does Diarrhea Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.