|Prognostic value of hepatitis C viral load testing
Jul 13, 2000
Response from Dr. Dieterich
We usually follow it closely only when people are being treated with medication to see if they are responding. Otherwise checking it a few times a year to confirm that the virus is still present is standard procedure. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
How can I pass HIV?
- Dry Cough Sign Of Ars
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.