|Prognostic value of hepatitis C viral load testing
Jul 13, 2000
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
We usually follow it closely only when people are being treated with medication to see if they are responding. Otherwise checking it a few times a year to confirm that the virus is still present is standard procedure. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Laws Governing The Release Of Information On A Patients Hiv Status
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
- Hiv Testing During Seroconversion
- Does The Aids Virus Die When In Contact With Oxygen?
- What Healthy Activities Can You Do To Reduce Hepatitis C Viral Load?
- Testim On Scrotum
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.