|Prognostic value of hepatitis C viral load testing
Jul 13, 2000
Response from Dr. Dieterich
We usually follow it closely only when people are being treated with medication to see if they are responding. Otherwise checking it a few times a year to confirm that the virus is still present is standard procedure. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
How can I pass HIV?
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- How Much Weight Do You Lose If You Have Hiv?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.