|Hep C and Liver Cirrhosis
Jul 13, 2000
If the Rebetron Therapy "cures" the Hep C, does the liver repair itself?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes totally. In the long term follow-up from the NIH,the biopsies 10 years later showed that ALL the fibrosis and inflammation had disappeared! The biopsies were totally normal! Amazing! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Penis Discharge Sign Of Seroconversion
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.