|Hep C and Liver Cirrhosis
Jul 13, 2000
If the Rebetron Therapy "cures" the Hep C, does the liver repair itself?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes totally. In the long term follow-up from the NIH,the biopsies 10 years later showed that ALL the fibrosis and inflammation had disappeared! The biopsies were totally normal! Amazing! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Hep B & HIV
Hepatitis - Fatigue - Procrit
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
- Can You Have Hiv And Aids At The Same Time?
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Blistering?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.