reaction to hepatitis vaccine
Jul 25, 2000
Where can I get the most complete and accurate information to the side affects that seem to be a result of the hepatitis B vaccine?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The package insert that comes with the vaccine will be your best source. If you have anything specific, call the vaccine maker.They have enormous resources devoted to this. The side effects are very few and far between, but can be real to those unfortunate few. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.