|reaction to hepatitis vaccine
Jul 25, 2000
Where can I get the most complete and accurate information to the side affects that seem to be a result of the hepatitis B vaccine?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
The package insert that comes with the vaccine will be your best source. If you have anything specific, call the vaccine maker.They have enormous resources devoted to this. The side effects are very few and far between, but can be real to those unfortunate few. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.