May 11, 2001
What is the infectous agent of this STD?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
HBV is a DNA virus.It is trasmitted by blood and sexual contact.
HEP C treatment and symptoms
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.