May 11, 2001
What is the infectous agent of this STD?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
HBV is a DNA virus.It is trasmitted by blood and sexual contact.
HEP C treatment and symptoms
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Oral Sex
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Are Purple Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.