May 11, 2001
What is the infectous agent of this STD?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
HBV is a DNA virus.It is trasmitted by blood and sexual contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Incurable Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.