Hep C and HIV

I have finished the Rebetron treatment for 12 months, When I started my viral load was over a millon copies , at December it was 120,000, at march it was 751.000. I am no longer doing the treatment and, wondering what do I do now?

Please let me know what I should do.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

You are a non responder to Rebetron.The majority of patients with HCV in the U.S.are genotype 1, and many did not respond to Rebetron.The next step will be to use Pegilated interferon and Ribavirin.The available data shows that peg-interferon alfa 2-a (Pegasys)and RBV will have the larger number of responders in difficult patients as non responders ,crrhotics and gen.1.You will need to wait a while till the drug is available.

Test Results
pegasys