Is There a Way to temporarily hide the positive Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Test Result?

I have discovered that I am infected by Hep B virus back in 2004 and when I checked with my doctor, he said that I wouldn't need a treatment because my viral load, which was around 5000 copies/ml of blood, was very low. I continued my life without medications and didn't face any complications so far and have been doing the viral load (PCR) test nearly every year with close results to the original one.

I have recently decided to get married and found the right girl but in order for me to get married to her I must go through medical examinations which includes Hepatitis B. For that reason, I started to look for alternative treatments and decided to follow Gerson Therapy which lowered my viral load from nearly 5000 copies/ml to 340 copies/ml over 5 months of adhering to that treatment. But this is not helpful for my situation since my HBsAg is still showing positive result.

I am very tired and sick of this situation and I wan to get married and live normal life. Is there a way to temporarily hide the positive test result for Hep B?

I know this is cheating, but my fiance has no problem with it and is accepting it but her family will never accept that if they discover that I am infected.

Please help me.

Thanks

Response from Dr. Taylor

No there is no way to temporarily block or hide your hep B surface antigen positivity. If possible getting family members tested and if susceptible vaccinated against hep B, would be ideal.

Hep C treatment
hepatitis c and married life