Exposure to HEP B

Doctor, I think I have been exposed to Hep B virus on 03/27/13, since then I and my wife had symptoms such as: nausea, joint pain, up to this day itchy rashes, hives,i have burning feeling in my feet and hands,on 01/20/14 allmost ten month later check for diabetes, HIV, HCV, HBsAg screen HepBeAg, HepBeAb, HepBCore Ab Tot, Hep B Core Ab, Igm - All tests are Negative. I even took on 03/11/14 Hep B Viral DNA,PCR- undetectable.My question: after 10 month from my risk of being exposed to the Hep B virus, can HepBeAg still be Negative and I have the virus in my body?I have been to many doctors my primary doctor, dermatologist, hepatologist, infection disease doctors all of them saying it is because of the depression, I'm not taking any antiviral meds because nothing have been confirmed, but i still have unexplained itchy rashes, burning/tingling feelings in my feet and hands, sometimes on my inner legs and my arms i have lines of tiny blood dots and then they go away in 3 days.As I understood form your recent answers that Hep B constantly changing in human body, so It is possible that this virus can be undetectable in the blood and HbsAg is still can be negative after 10 month of the exposure to the infection? Doctor please answer. thank you.

Response from Dr. Taylor

It does not sound as though you have hepatitis B. No HbsAg would still not be negative 10 months after exposure to the infection. Have you been checked for syphilis and other infections? Talk with your doctor if symptoms continue.

heptit c negitave but can't give my blood
Coinfection HIV & Hep C