heptit c negitave but can't give my blood

hello i am 32 years i was gone in hosiptal switzerland in geneve to give my blood for help peoples who need blood after 1 week i got latter from hosipatal they said that my heptit c was positif on machine .and then they test my blood to know if i have heptit c it was negitave and there wire me that i don't have heptit c in my blood but how can possiable that in machine test its make ? question ?

Response from Dr. Taylor

It may be that the initial screening test for hep C, the hep C antibody, was reactive. This means you have been exposed to hep C. The second confirmatory test, the more expensive test for the virus itself, may be negative, meaning that you cleared away the infection within the first few months of exposure and are not chronically infected. People who have cleared hep C spontaneously within the first few months of exposure can get re-infected so be sure to talk with your doctor about how to prevent this.

PCR test result after a month
Exposure to HEP B