ast/alt elevation

I was tested for HBV/HCV 2 yeas ago. HCV was negative. HBsAg confirmation was posivite. Hep BeAg negative. Hep B core Ab, IgM negative, Hep B core Ab, tot positive, Hep Be Ab positive, and Hep B Surface Ab was 2.16H index value. About 8 months ago, my ast and alt elevated. It was tested 3 times and each time it went up. AST is now 53 and ALT is 81. The Hep B viral load is 2,263,120 log10 HBV iu/ml 6.355

Which of these labs are unnecessary to retest? HBVe antigen, HBVe antibody, Hep A antibody -IGG/IGM, Hep B surface antigen, Hep B surface antibody, Hep C antibody, Antinuclear antibody, anti-mitochondrial Ab, Anti smooth muscle antibody, alpha-1 antitrypsin-phen, ceruloplasmin, cmp, iron, iron binding capacity (tibc), iron saturation, ferrittin, Hep B core Igm and IgG Thank you for your help

Response from Dr. Taylor

I do not have full information including whether you are taking hep B meds or not, your medical history and your degree of scarring of the liver, but it sounds as though most of the liver blood tests ordered are reasonable at this time.

Regarding Which of these labs are unnecessary to retest? -- I would say not necessary right now to retest Hep B surface antigen, Hep B surface antibody, Hep B core Igm and IgG. Talk with your doctor about getting tested also for HIV and about possible medications for chronic hep B infection

Hepatitis C antibody