|Hepatitis C antibody
Aug 15, 2014
Test Result Hepatitis C Antibody-------Reactive ( 40.63) Cutoff rate is -----1.0 (Test performed by ECLIA) What should I do? Thanks
Response from Dr. Taylor
This result means that you have been exposed to hepatitis C. The next step is to get a blood test for the virus itself, HCV RNA by PCR, to see if your liver cells are making hep C. Ask your doctor if you can access this next test to tell you if you have chronic hep C or if you have spontaneously cleared the infection.
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Brown Spots On The Head Of My Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.