Aug 14, 2014
If you were diagnosed with Hepatitis B, could you still work as a medical laboratory scientist?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes medically, but the 'rules' about this vary over the world. For example in the US you are permitted to have this job, but should be on anti-hep B medications and followed by a hep B doctor to ensure your HBV DNA level remains non-detectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.