|hepatitis b blood test
Aug 14, 2014
I took a STD 4 panel Blood test and the results were positive abnormal for hepatitis b core AB, IgM, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This means that you were recently exposed to hep B. Ideally you would see a doctor and follow this over the next few months to see if you spontaneously clear the infection or develop chronic hep B infection.
Hep C Treatment Side Effects
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Balls?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.