Aug 14, 2014
I don't understand my hep b results. Hep B surface Ab Qual non reactive HBsAg Screen Negative Hep B Core Ab IgM Negative.Thank you
| Response from Dr. Taylor
These results mean that you do not have chronic hep B, were not recently exposed to hep B, and are not protected against hep B. Talk with your doctor to see if you can get vaccinated against hep B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.