Aug 14, 2014
I don't understand my hep b results. Hep B surface Ab Qual non reactive HBsAg Screen Negative Hep B Core Ab IgM Negative.Thank you
Response from Dr. Taylor
These results mean that you do not have chronic hep B, were not recently exposed to hep B, and are not protected against hep B. Talk with your doctor to see if you can get vaccinated against hep B.
hbsag reactive anti hbs reactive
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Is There A Food I Can Eat To Cure Hiv?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Begin In 3 Days?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Neuropathy?
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.