Aug 14, 2014
I don't understand my hep b results. Hep B surface Ab Qual non reactive HBsAg Screen Negative Hep B Core Ab IgM Negative.Thank you
| Response from Dr. Taylor
These results mean that you do not have chronic hep B, were not recently exposed to hep B, and are not protected against hep B. Talk with your doctor to see if you can get vaccinated against hep B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.